NFL trade deadline rumors Multiple teams

• 186 posts
    February 17, 2023 10:08 PM EST

With the NFL's trade deadline looming, there are several reports offering a forecast about what may happen by 4 p.m. ET on Nov. 1. One of those reports is centered around , who has seen his production decline during his second season with the . Multiple teams have called New England regarding a po sible trade for the veteran receiver, .Bourne would likely welcome a Chris Webber Jersey new opportunity given his lack of involvement in New England's offense through six games. He has just 11 catches (on 14 targets) for 156 yards and was targeted just once in each of the Patriots' last two games. Bourne appeared in just 6% of the Patriots' offensive snaps during this past Sunday, catching his lone target in New England's 38-15 win over Cleveland.The 27-year-old's lack Maurice Cheeks Jersey of involvement is puzzling considering the succe s he had in 2021, his first season with the Patriots. Despite making just five starts, Bourne set career highs with 55 receptions for 800 yards. He also matched his career-high of five touchdown receptions while helping the Patriots capture a wild card playoff berth. NE WR #84 TAR14REC11REC YDs156REC TD0FL0 A former undrafted rookie, Bourne spend his first four seasons in San Francisco. He saw a steady climb in his production during his time Glenn Robinson III Jersey with the that included an active role in the team's run in 2019. Bourne parlayed his succe s in San Francisco into a three-year, $15 million deal with the Patriots last offseason. The and could be among the teams that would be interested in acquiring Bourne before the deadline. Las Vegas needs another receiver to help open things up for . Green Bay is also in need of receiver help following Adams' offseason departure and the recent injury to .Packers quarterback Josh Richardson Jersey recently said that with Green Bay's bra s ahead of the trade deadline. "I trust that they'll be in the mix on Tony Bradley Jersey certain guys that they like," on The Show. "As always, it comes down to need price cost of those certain players, but I know Brian's going to do what's best for our football team and if he feels like adding a guy or two to the mix, then I'm sure he's going to try and make that happen."