Bills Damar Hamlin sends a thank-you not

• 186 posts
    February 18, 2023 2:42 AM EST

Bills safety Damar Hamlin on Saturday made his first statement to the public since his frightening injury on "Monday Night Football."In a post on his Instagram, Hamlin thanked Juwan Howard Jersey everyone who has prayed for him and reached out. Hamlin suffered cardiac arrest during Buffalo's Week 17 game against the Bengals and was revived on the field. He remains in critical condition.MORE: "When you put real love out into the world it comes back to you three times as much," Hamlin wrote. "The Love has been Wilton Speight Jersey overwhelming, but I'm thankful for every single person that prayed for me and reached out. We brung the world back together behind this. If you know me you know this only gone make me stronger. On a long road keep praying for me!"Hamlin went into cardiac arrest after a first-quarter collision with Bengals wide receiver Tee Higgins and needed CPR on the field. After his heartbeat was restored, he was taken to the University Duncan Robinson Jersey of Cincinnati Medical Center.MORE:Hamlin has shown remarkable progre s since the injury. It was reported that he asked in . On Thursday, the Bills announced that doctors said he appeared to be "neurologically intact." That same day, he gripped the hands of people close to him. Jake Butt Jersey On Friday, Hamlin FaceTimed with his teammates.The Bills posted another statement Saturday, saying that Hamlin is still in critical condition but is breathing on his own and has excellent neurological function.Per the physicians at UC Medical Jake Rudock Jersey Center, Damar is making continued progre s in his recovery yet remains in critical condition.He continues to breathe on his own and his neurological function is excellent. Buffalo Bills (@BuffaloBills) DeCOURCY: Hamlin has received countle s tributes from acro s the world since his injury. His charity, , has , well exceeding its goal of $2,500.