It acquainted appealing bad Dad

• 47 posts
    May 14, 2023 10:07 PM EDT

"It acquainted appealing bad killing new groups in acclimatized lobbies Dark And Darker Gold."

....why? you don't allegation to feel bad lol. it's a video game. you aren't affliction anyone. if a new amateur dies, they aloof re-join a new bold in 30 seconds.

"I would additionally say that there is akin beneath benevolence in aerial roller due to arrangement for boodle and kills."

Of advance there is. again, why should there be benevolence at all? this isn't a wow pve server. pvp activity is an built-in allotment of this game. for a lot of us, it's the able point of the game.

In this game, the pve is braindead. it's not accidentally a challenge, akin in aerial roller. the ambiance is attainable to survive... if it weren't for the pvp, this bold wouldn't be annihilation special. and i apperceive i'm not the abandoned one who feels this way.

"Should there be an allurement for actuality nice to added players."

That's the thing, the incentives in a bold like this should be built-in to you and the acquaintance you appetite to abbey for yourself.

Do you adore actuality merciful and allowance newbies survive lobbies? afresh ok, go do that. and afresh the allurement is, you are accomplishing what you enjoy. there's annihilation endlessly you from accomplishing that cheap Dark And Darker Gold.