Short and succinct thoughts on madden 23

• 47 posts
    May 28, 2023 9:38 PM EDT

Short and succinct thoughts on Wild card week Mut 23 coins. I like Three underdogs over the weekend -three underdogs - Seattle as well as the Los Angeles Chargers and Indianapolis.

Seattle is better at quarterback and is able to take the air out of this game.

The Chargers could have easily defeated the Ravens on the weekend and will not be deceived by their run match this time. They've also played extremely well at home this season and have beaten teams like the Seahawks, Chiefs and Steelers away from Stub Hub Center.

I have mentioned the Colts earlier. They're performing well. They're more successful than the Texans which they defeated in Houston last week.

The Eagles face a tough match as they head to Chicago. I'm predicting that the Bears take the game.

Black Monday

I began writing this article at the beginning of Monday. There were five coaches fired at the start and now we have eight.

The most attractive job opportunities happen become Cleveland, New York Jets and Arizona. They have quarterbacks who are young and the capacity room. I'd look for coaches who could be lining up for these positions. It's unclear where the other teams are because there's not many of the usual coaching hires buy madden nfl 23 coins. They'll have to go beyond the box to find some good coaches.